Sunday, August 21, 2016

Another Birthday | Another Year | Happy Birthday to Me | Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone,

I love celebrating birthdays, and celebrating my own is no different. Yippee!  I know some people worry about getting older every year and I must say that my body has definitely challenged me this past year... but all in all, I still feel young, sound young and try to stay young at heart.  It's all a mindset, right?

When I reflect back on this past year, although it was filled with new challenges, it was also filled with some extremely happy and special moments.  I am grateful to the many friends who have called, checked in, spent time, visited and helped me through each stage. I'm grateful for my boyfriend and his family for their care and support. I'm also extremely lucky to have the most supportive, cohesive, caring, loving family.  From my parents who call every day to check on me and keep me on the right track to my brother & cousins who help me prioritize and focus on getting stronger and healthier to my aunts and uncles who have visited and helped out pre and post-surgery -- I am one very lucky girl and extremely blessed to have all these amazing people in my life. Thank you all!

For my birthday, I typically head to Disneyland (fun for kids of all ages) or Hawaii (so tropical and relaxing).  However, this year I had to take it easy.  So... I made myself a snow globe card inspired by Disneyland and Hawaii.

Materials:

  • Lawn Fawn: Life is Good
  • Lawn Fawn: Ready, Set, Snow Add-on Shaker Dies and Sentiments
  • Lawn Fawn: Stripey Backdrop Dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh: Clear Sequins
  • Copic Markers
  • Distress Ink
  • Versamark Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Foam Adhesive
  • Adhesive Tape Runner
Directions:
  • Please head over to my YouTube channel to watch me make this card from start-to-finish.  You can click on the image below.
Click the image above to watch me make this card on YouTube

Looking forward to a happy, healthy, carefree, stress free, super fun year ahead and spending more time with my amazing family and friends and all of you, my Bubblegum Paper supporters!

Love,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your feedback and any fun ideas I should incorporate into my card designs. Or just say hello!