Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hooray! Happy 1st Birthday, Camille | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone!

I am back and recovering from surgery.  Thank you all for the well-wishes and positive thoughts.  I'm convinced all of your thoughts and prayers helped me speed up the recovery process. I still have a ways to go, but I feel strong enough to make cards. After all, this is what I do for FUN, right?

Today happens to be my niece's 1st birthday.  Camille is my cousin's daughter.  My cousin is practically my little brother, so therefore, Camille's my niece. I think the official term is "first cousin once removed" or something like that... but I prefer niece.  Anyhow, Camille is a bundle of energy.  She crawls all over the place and seems to enjoy getting into her older sister's stuff. Haha. As a second-born child, I can relate. I LOVED playing with my brother's toys or following him around.

Camille was also born in the year of the sheep / lamb / goat (take your pick) as were her parents and grandpa. A whole flock of sheep!  So, I used my go-to Mama Elephant Lunar Animals stamp set to make this quick and easy card.


Materials:

  • Mama Elephant: Lunar Animals Stamps and Dies
  • Mama Elephant: Playful Pups Stamps
  • Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy Dies
  • Mama Elephant: Hooray Script Die
  • Ranger: Distress Ink in Cracked Pistachio
  • Ranger: Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
  • Copic Markers
    • 0, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7
    • Y000, Y08
    • R20, R22
  • Foam Adhesive
  • Tombow Adhesive Tape Runner
Directions:
Click the image to watch me make this card on YouTube

Thanks again for reading this post and see you soon with my next card!  

Happy Yappy Birthday, Camille!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your feedback and any fun ideas I should incorporate into my card designs. Or just say hello!