Tuesday, June 23, 2015

"New" Product Tuesday: Trio of Succulents featuring Lawn Fawn Stamps & Dies

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!  Hope you're enjoying the sunny days of summer!  Today I'm featuring a Lawn Fawn Mini Stamp Set called "Stuck on You."  I couldn't decide which stamp to use, so I decided to make a set of cards.  This was super quick and easy to make, so these would make a great gift set!


Materials:

Directions:
  • Using the 3x4 Avery Elle Finished Frames die, cut three pieces of white card stock
  • Stamp the images on the white card stock.  For the Cactus plant and the smaller succulent, I layered both Field Green and Mint Julep shadow dye ink.
  • For the center card (the leaves), I used all three colors
  • Use the coordinating dies to cut everything out.
  • Attached to the center of the card using foam adhesive
  • Add layers for the rest of the card: white on top of polka dots on top of mint green card stock
  • Then adhere everything to the card base.
Here's a closer look at all three cards:




Super fun.  Super easy!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your feedback and any fun ideas I should incorporate into my card designs. Or just say hello!